MANDELIC 40% | GEL ACID PEEL
SYSTEM PROFESSIONAL / SYSTEME PROFESSIONNELL
Mandelic Peel 40% by DERMEDICS® is strong in action, deeply penetrating acid peel in gel, obtained from hydrolysis of bitter almond extract, designed for professional exfoliating therapies in beauty salons.
Multi-functional, tailored to suit a variety of skin types and conditions aiming to stimulate skin regeneration, lightening and to treat acne by its anti-bacterial and keratolytic properties.
Gel peel has low pH of 2.78 to provide intensive therapy that is close to medical grade.
Ideal before needle-free mesotherapy treatments with MESO serums by DERMEDICS®.
Product must be neutralised to stop acid activity.
Mandelic Acid 40%
Free of preservatives, alcohol, colourants and allergens.
Innovative formula of peel in special gel consistence provides unique benefits, thus increases efficacy of therapies:
High comfort of patient: painless therapy with amazing effects.
No downtime: skin trauma and redness reduced almost up to zero.
High comfort for the operator (even for less experienced therapists): easy application by fingertips in disposable gloves = accessories that are typical for liquid peels (bowl, brushes, etc.) are not needed anymore!
Safe application and easy control: gel peel stays in a place of application without any unexpected dripping that allows to control reactions of skin in all treated zones.
More possibilities: elimination of pain during exfoliation provides possibility of prolonged duration of treatment – that makes that peel can be applied in layers (depending on needs).
Multi-targeted therapies: all peels are combinable = they can be administered as multi-layers in a session, or can be applied over consecutive sessions.
No aggression for skin: acid peel in gel has reduced level of evaporation to eliminate aggressive and excessive hyper-exfoliation of stratum cornerum as side effects (*).
(*) Exfoliation of stratum cornerum is a natural side effect of treatment with standard formulations of chemical peels – namely: liquid peels.
The faster exfoliation of the stratum cornerum – the shorter time of therapy with acids (because of pain and skin trauma).
DERMEDICS® acid peels in gel allow to concentrate on the main role of activity of peels: on acceleration of dermis to its self-renewal by intensive, whilst safe stimulation of fibroblasts (cell boost). Main activity of peels from DERMEDICS® is done inside the skin – in a location where it should be done to get effective therapy. Exfoliation as side effect of the activity of peels by DERMEDICS® is noticed of course – but in non-aggressive, mild way.
- Skin type: for oily and combination skin of all ages
- Fitzpatrick scale: skin type 1-6
- Unisex: for women and men
- Skin prone to acneic inflammations
- Clogged skin pores with black heads and white heads
- Skin imperfections and discolouration post-acne
- Encourages skin regeneration (cell booster)
- Provides anti-bacterial and keratolytic efficacy
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
- Provides skin detox (elimination of toxins)
- Balances production of sebum and unclogs skin pores
- Gently exfoliates the skin without aggressions
- Ideal for skin with acneic tendency
- Reduction of imperfections and acne
- Normalising oil skin condition
- Minimising symptoms of photo-aging
- Reduction of blemishes and discolouration
Face, front part of neck and décolletage, as well as other skin areas depending on needs.
Propylene Glycol, Mandelic Acid, Water/Aqua, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide.
- For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contraindications: hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation.
- Patch test recommended prior main use.
- Cover eye area with cotton pads before use.
- Avoid lips area and/or protect them with thin layer of cream.
- Not to be applied on damaged skin.
- Wear disposable gloves during all procedure.
- Neutralisation demanded.
- Avoid UV expose. SPF protection demanded during a day.
- CALM biomimetic lamellar cream recommended to rebuild lipid layer of skin (night care).
- Respect the peel manual provided by DERMEDICS® to avoid complications.
Pure and fresh skin instantly.
Economic benefits: special consistence makes the product highly efficient in use..
Professional: 100ml airless bottle
Registered in European Union as Cosmetic Products according to the Cosmetic Directive 76/768/EEC.
Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Microbiologically and dermatologically tested. | NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
Made with the greatest care in the European Union.
Product Safety Data Sheet (PSDS) available on request.