Formula powered by blend of MESO ACNE by DERMEDICS® – “The Best Professional Acne / Blemishes Treatment” according to Beauty Insider Singapore 2020 (1st place of global anti-acne skincare ranking)
Anti-inflammation and anti-oxidant: Fleischer’s Willowherb (ECOCERT!)
Inhibition of hyperkeratosis*: Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid
Inhibition of 5α-reductase**: Oleanolic Acid
*Hyperkeratosis is thickening of the stratum corneum that may lead to clogging of skin pores. It is often associated with a qualitative abnormality of the keratin, and also usually accompanied by an increase in the granular layer. As the corneum layer normally varies greatly in thickness in different sites, some experience is needed to assess minor degrees of hyperkeratosis.
**5α-reductase (5-aphpha reductase) is an enzyme that causes the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the sebaceous glands and hair follicles – the most potent androgen (male hormone), which is responsible for the formation of acne and overproduction of sebum.
- Reduction of blemishes and lesions: double type of Vitamin-A (Retinol) derivates used at clinically tested doses against acne
- Calming + anti-irritation/anti-inflammation + regeneration: Allantoin + Niacinamide (PP/B3) Triple dose of CBD/HEMP: stem cells, oil and leaf extract
- Supporting skin barrier function: Pro-vitamin D3
- Repair activity +anti-photo-aging: Ursolic Acid + Oleanolic Acid
- Restoring lipid layer: lipophilic extract of the fruits of Sabal (ECOCERT!)
- Photo-protection + anti-pollution: HDBM (advanced non-UV-absorbing photo-protector against photo-oxidative stress)
- Discoloration combat + anti-oxidant defence: Vitamin E+C (Ascorbic Acid)
- Hydration: Xylitol + Polyglyceryl-3 PCA
- Nourishment: Pumpkin Seed Oil (rich in phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, sodium, iron, vitamin A, E, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine and valuable omega acids: Omega-3 and Omega-6)
- Combat against enlarged pores: Sea Water
1. HDBM – advanced non-UV-absorbing photo-protector and extremely powerful, innovative anti-oxidant. It prevents premature skin aging efficiently and continuously around-the-clock, i.e. day & night. Protects skin lipids (ideal sebum oxidation control agent). Provides long lasting efficacy and remarkable anti-radical protection. Known already from GEN’X cream #1, Cream SPF50 and Day Cream SPF15 by DERMEDICS®.
2.The Anti-Photo-Aging effect of Ursolic acid and Oleanolic acid is well documented and stands out from all the other effects of the acids and makes that the formulation of ACNE cream by DERMEDICS® is ideal also against adult acne.
These pentacyclic triterpenoid acids are manufactured by extraction of Eriobotrya japonica leaves. It can be also found mainly in the balm of rosemary leaves. Ursolic acid and Oleanolic acid have an isomer structure and belong to one of the strongest triterpenoids, which is of most interest to use in anti-aging and anti-photo-aging products. Spectacular benefits include:
- regeneration of dermal collagen fibre bundles structures
- improvement of skin’s elasticity
- reduction of wrinkles
- inhibition of elastase (degradation of elastin fibres)
- anti-oxidant defence
- anti inflammatory activity
- stabilization of liposome membranes
- anti-tumor activity
- anti-microbial activity
3.Two innovative forms of Retinol (Vitamin A) for irritant-free skincare
- Combination of Dimethyl Isosorbide and Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate is a skin care active ingredient that belongs to a class of chemical compounds termed retinoids, which are natural and synthetic derivatives of vitamin A, capable of binding to retinoid receptors. One of the most bio-available, non-prescription forms of Vitamin-A sold in cosmetics. Intended for use in anti-aging and anti-acne beauty treatments, it provides low irritating, effective active delivery in daily maintenance applications. In addition, it decreases the effects of UV induced skin damage and helps clear acne related symptoms.
- Bakuchiol* – the first natural alternative to Retinol for acne-prone skin. It is a broad-spectrum radical and non-radical quencher and has an excellent lipid peroxidation inhibitory activity. It is also capable of stimulating antioxidant defence system. This dual antioxidant pathways of Bakuchiol can help maintain lipid homeostasis and hence relief to acne-affected skin. In a combination with Vitamin PP (B3) – also used in ACNE SERUM by DERMEDICS® – it is proven that it provides a potent anti-inflammatory activity without the risk of inducing bacterial resistance.
Hyper-intense formulation targeted on REAL RESULTS® in elimination of acne
Free of parabens and alcohol denatured.
Directions for use
- Post-treatment procedures for skin prone to acne and imperfections
- Daily care of skin prone to acne and imperfections
- Unisex: for women and men
- Oily and combination skin with extended pores
- Active acne of teenagers and adults
- Post-acne scars
Unique formula perfectly supports in calming acne symptoms in several hours from application without causing overdryness or skin tension which are typical for competitive products targeted to acne-prone skin.
Effective and comprehensive procedures against acne, blemishes, post-acne scars.
Daily care against skin imperfections caused by acne (night care).
Where to apply
Face, neck, decollete, other needed areas.
Skin condition improvement visible after single treatment.
Regular application provides spectacular skin improvement.
Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bakuchiol, Bis-Ethylhexyl Hydroxydimethoxy Benzylmalonate, Distarch Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-3 PCA, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Sodium Oleanolate, Epilobium Fleischeri Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Sea Water, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Leaf Extract, Cannabis Sativa Stem Extract, Sodium Ursolate, Niacinamide, 7-Dehydrocholesterol, Biotin, Xylitol, Allantoin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Silver Citrate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Octyldodecanol, Decyl Glucoside, Methyl Cyclodextrin, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate Bis-PEG/PPG-20/5 PEG/PPG-20/5 Dimethicone, Methoxy PEG/PPG-25/4 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Carboxyethyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Carbomer, Sodium Metabisulfite, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA.
* Efficacy of active ingredients confirmed by in vitro and in vivo tests through regular application.
For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation.
Because of high content of Vitamin A (Retinol) derivates it is demanded to protect the skin from UV/SUN during therapy with this product. Application recommended only for night care.
Can be applied during a day in Winter/Autumn season when UV radiation of the Sun is limited.
During Summer always protect the skin with SPF50 or with ACNE CREAM by DERMEDICS®.
This product is available in big sizes for professional use in beauty salon, as well as for home care (to extend the effectiveness of professional beauty procedures at home).
Professional: 150ml airless bottle
Home care: 50ml airless bottle