ELASTIN | Elastin Protein Gel
for aesthetic medicine treatments
Contains elastin proteins for rejuvenation!
Paraben and fragrance free!
DERMEDICSTM ELASTIN is an innovative care gel created for all types of aesthetic medicine treatments. It ensures the proper connection between electrodes, probes and the skin.
Gel visibly supports in rejuvenation of the skin to restore it’s younger and healthier appearance. Recommended for skin of all ages.
- Boosts the resilience of elastin fibers in skin
- Increases skin’s ability to expanding and snapping back (which is important to prevent from mimic wrinkles and skin sagging)
- Stimulates elastin synthesis
- Supports in forming a three-dimensional network between the collagen fibers
- Increases moisture retention
- Smoothes the skin and plumps up lines
- Visibly rejuvenates the skin for a younger and healthier appearance
- Microbiologically pure
- With proper viscosity
- Transparent colour
- Water soluble
- Dermatologically tested
- Fragrance free
- Salt free
- Colorants free
- Paraben free
- Ultrasounds (sonophoresis)
- Electroporation (electrophoresis)
- Radio Frequency (RF)
- Cavitation (ultrasonic liposuction)
- Laser lipolysis (optional just to provide extra anti-aging benefits for the skin)
Hydrolyzed elastin proteins effectively firm the skin, plump up fine lines by increasing elasticity of the skin and by improving its moisture retention.
Water/Aqua, Hydrolyzed Elastin, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.
For external use only. Do not use for needle treatments.
The product is not intended for use with filler injections.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep attention on storage guidelines market on a label.
hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation.
- Can be mixed with HYAL, COLLAGEN and ALOE VERA gel.
- Gel can change its viscosity during the treatment to ensure deeper penetration of active ingredients to the skin.
250g / 500g / 1kg in bottle with pull-push cap
5kg – in cubitainer (available on special order)
- 250g – 40 bottles in carton
- 500g – 20 bottles in carton
- 1 kg – 12 bottles in carton
- 5 kg – 2 units in carton + 2 dispensers and 250g bottles
250g – 6 cartons on one layer / max 7-8 layers
500g – 10 cartons on one layer / max 7-8 layers
1 kg – 10 cartons on one layer / max 7 layers
5 kg – 10 cartons on one layer / max 7-8 layers
Registered in European Union as Cosmetic Products according to the Cosmetic Directive 76/768/EEC.
Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Microbiologically and dermatologically tested. | NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
Made with the greatest care in the European Union.
Product Safety Data Sheet (PSDS) available on request.