CRYO | Laser Cooling Gel
for medical and aesthetic treatments
DERMEDICSTM CRYO CRYO is a cooling gel designed especially for laser medical therapy. It helps to reduce painful skin discomfort during the treatment by absorbing, in the minimum level, the energy of laser beams.
It does not have any negative influence on laser effectiveness.
It can be used also for aesthetic medicine treatments.
- Medical quality with CE mark
- Protects skin from overheating
- Minimises painful sensations from laser without reducing efficacy
- Has high resistance to drying (high viscosity)
- Neutral PH
- Microbiologically pure
- Transparent colour
- Water soluble
- Dermatologically tested
- Fragrance free
- Salt free
- Colorants free
This product was created for following procedures:
- Fractional Laser Therapy (CO2)
- Laser Therapy (IPL, e-LIGHT)
- Diode Laser Therapy
Cryolipolysis (with extra attention only)
Ethanol provides cooling sensation when the gel is cooled in a fridge before use.
Polyacrylate base, preservatives, ethanol, purified water.
For external use only. Do not use for needle treatments.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use for ultrasonic technology.
Keep attention on storage guidelines market on a label.
hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation.
- 250g / 500g / 1kg in bottle with pull-push cap
- 5kg in cubitainer
- 250g – 40 bottles in carton
- 500g – 20 bottles in carton
- 1 kg – 12 bottles in carton
- 5 kg – 2 units in carton + 2 dispensers and 250g bottles
250g – 6 cartons on one layer / max 7-8 layers
500g – 10 cartons on one layer / max 7-8 layers
1 kg – 10 cartons on one layer / max 7 layers
5 kg – 10 cartons on one layer / max 7-8 layers
Registered in European Union as Medical Product Class I (Annex VII, rule 1) according to the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC.
Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Microbiologically and dermatologically tested. | NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
Made with the greatest care in the European Union.
Product Safety Data Sheet (PSDS) available on request.