Ceramide Creamy Cleanser
Hypoallergenic. Free of parabens, colorants, fragrances and allergens.
Does not contain SLS and SLES.
YOUTH EXPERT™ Ceramide Creamy Cleanser is a soothing creamy cleansing emulsion designed to assist in calming the discomfort associated with weak, itchy, highly irritated or reddened skin. A unique formula, rich in skin-identical ceramides 1-3-6 can be used as an all in one product: facial cleanser, moisturiser and nourishing creamy mask with softening effect.
Skin-identical Ceramides + Hydrolipidic Dermollient + D-panthenol + Green Tea + Boswellia + Licorice + Coconut Oil + Lauric Acid + Allantoin
Free of parabens, alcohol, colorants and allergens.
Ideal for very sensitive skin: contains very gentle but effective cleansing ingredients. Does not contain soap, SLS and SLES.
Calming components: pure Dexpanthenol (D-panthenol 75%).
Anti-irritant agents: Licorice, Boswellia.
Protective anti-oxidants: Green Tea.
Lipid components (emollients): Isononyl Isononanoate (silky emollient used in products for infants and babies), Coconut Oil (Decyl Cocoate), Hydrolipidic Dermollient (Lauryl Olivate), Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol.
Humectants (moisturising agents): Allantoin.
Cleansing components: Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Lauric Acid (Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate).
1) They may have the same initials (SLS), but Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate are NOT the same thing. Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate is only similar to Sodium Lauryl Sulfate in that they are both surfactants (and that is the only similarity).
2) It is important to note that Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate is not the same ingredient as Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or SLS. Although SLS is also used as a surfactant and their names are somewhat similar, it is not related to Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate and is instead derived from sulfuric acid.
Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate in combination with Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate provides very gentle and effective cleansing properties and that is why they are used in our Ceramide Creamy Cleanser.
Unique formula combines high effectiveness in removing all types of impurities, while maintaining gentle cleansing properties, intensive nourishment (thanks to the rich content of lipid components), softening and moisturizing effect of the skin.
The cleanser has physiological pH and has soothing properties, so it can be applied on the most delicate, demanding or sensitive skin condition.
- Recommended for skin of all ages for normal to combination skin
- Unisex: for women and men
- Skin with discomfort associated with weak, itchy, highly irritated or reddened skin
- Skin with strong dehydration (like in diabetics and people with hypothyroidism)
- Skin with lack of elasticity and firmness
- Problematic skin prone to acne and to the formation of whiteheads and blackheads (comedo)
- Skin with acne during isotretinoin medication (Retin A & the like)
- Pre-treatments cleansing and softening procedures (effective but gentle)
- Targeted recovery of the damaged lipid barrier of the skin
- Recommended especially during Winter season while the level of ceramides in skin decreases
- Beauty procedures associated with sensitive skin prone to allergy, redness and inflammation
- Specialistic beauty procedures, as well as daily skin care of delicate skin that demands special care (skin of diabetics, skin of people with hypothyroidism, skin prone to acne especially during isotretinoin medication – Retin A & the like)
General dermatological benefits
- Reinforces the natural lipid barrier of dry and ageing skin
- Improves long term moistursation and reduces transepidermal water loss (TEWL)
- Provides a rich portion of ceramides which are the key regulator of cell growth
- Stimulates DNA synthesis and cell division
- Supports in inhibition of apoptosis (a process of programmed cell death – PCD)
- Protects the skin from external influences and irritations
- Helps to balance the oily skin and hypersecretion of sebaceous glands (which is well known as one of four major players in pathogenesis of acne vulgaris)
- Contains linoleic acid (a component of ceramide EOP) which supports dermatological procedures against skin disorders, such as: psoriasis, ichthyosis, acne (vulgaris), atopic dermatitis, surfactant induced dermatitis
Linoleic acid contained in Ceramide EOP improves the peroxisome proliferators – activated receptors (PPAR) and retinoid X receptor (RXR) situation that regulates sebum production and hyperkeritinization/differenciation (and is what isotretinoin affects) – source: Acne.org Regimen™.
Benefits for skin prone to acne treated with isotretinoin medication (Retin A & the like)
Thanks to the rich content of emollients (lipid components) that form thin layer on skin’s surface the cleanser provides long-lasting protection against external irritations and promotes following benefits for the skin prone to acne:
- Calms inflammations induced by alcohol contained in preparations for external use in medical therapies against acne
- Reduces the discomfort of the skin associated with isotretinoin medication (dehydration, itching)
- Accelerates healing process of the tissue during desquamatory process caused by isotretinoin
- Deeply nourishes the skin and calms inflammation associated with acne
- Supports in reduction of red and purple spots left by acne
Water/Aqua, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Panthenol, Lauryl Olivate, Decyl Cocoate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Camelia Sinensis Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Allantoin, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, t-Butyl Alcohol, Parfum, Disodium EDTA.
NOTE: alcohol which is presented in INCI is not a single ingredient of the formulation – it is just a component of one of the ingredient which is used in the formulation and which must be presented in INCI according to new EU regulations for cosmetics.
Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate – Final Report of the Safety Assessments
A comprehensive safety assessment published in the International Journal of Toxicology deemed that sodium lauroyl sarcosinate was not expected to be potentially toxic or harmful, and had no mutagenic, irritating, or sensitizing effects.
Phenoxyethanol – Final Report of the Safety Assessment
IN accordance with clinical studies, Phenoxyethanol is neither a primary irritant nor sensitizer. Phenoxyethanol is not phototoxic in clinical studies. It is concluded that Phenoxyethanol is safe as a cosmetic ingredient in the present practices of use and concentration.
Interestingly, Phenoxyethanol occurs naturally in green tea.
This product is not a medication and it can not replace medical therapies if skin diseases occur – but can be effectively used as additional skincare product targeted on specialistic dermatological effects.
For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation.
Quick and easy facial cleansing and rich nourishment at once.
Deep cleansing provides stunning freshness for the skin.
Regular application will result in an enhanced moisturization and protection, ultimately leading
to a less sensitive, less irritations, less acne, less eczema and less dry skin.
- Economic benefits: one product for all cleansing procedures (cleanser, moisturiser, nourishing softening creamy mask).
- Time savings: cleansing procedures in beauty salon are shorter in time (with this product there is no need to use separate gel, cleansing milk or toner).
- Comfortable capacity: this product is available in big size for professional use in beauty salon, as well as for home care (to enjoy this comfort also at home).
Professional: 500ml bottle with dispenser
Home care: 150ml airless bottle
* Efficacy of active ingredients confirmed by in vitro and in vivo tests through regular application.
Registered in European Union as Cosmetic Products according to the Cosmetic Directive 76/768/EEC.
Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Microbiologically and dermatologically tested. | NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
Made with the greatest care in the European Union.
Product Safety Data Sheet (PSDS) available on request.