*KLOTHO gene was discovered in 1997, in mice, to extend the lifespan when overexpressed, while it accelerates aging when its expression is disrupted. The name of this longevity gene comes from the Greek goddess Klotho. In Greek mythology, it was Klotho who controlled the lives and destinies of everyone. The Klotho gene codes for a transmembrane protein, the extra-cellular domain of which is shed and secreted. The secreted Klotho protein inhibits the phosphorylation of the IGF1 receptor which leads to the repression of the insulin / IGF-1 pathway. Therefore, Klotho activity results in an activation of **FOXO. Activation of FOXO will induce anti-aging activity by stimulating detoxification and DNA-repair genes.
***The telomere is a region of non-coding DNA that is located at the ends of chromosomes (X- shaped).
****Glutathione peroxidase (GP) is the general name of an enzyme family with peroxidase activity whose main biological role is to protect the organism from oxidative damage. The biochemical function of glutathione peroxidase is to reduce lipid hydroperoxides to their corresponding alcohols and to reduce free hydrogen peroxide to water.
YOUTH EXPERT™ Global Anti-Aging Cream #2 is a rich formulated, luxurious cream dedicated to prestigious skin therapies targeted on global rejuvenation – real results™. Cream is suitable for daily care for skin of all types of age 40~45+. .
- Decreased ability of fibroblasts to synthesis of extra-cellular matrix (ECM) components – that leads to:
- Reduced level of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid
- Degradation of DEJ (Dermal-Epidermal-Junction)
- Reduction of skin thickness and volume
- The epidermis becomes thinner so the skin becomes fragile – that causes:
- Increased susceptibility to inflammation
- Prolonged time of skin regeneration
- Hypersensitivity to UV exposure (discolouration and age-spots)
- Reduced microcirculation – that leads to:
- Decreased level of oxygen in cells
- Accumulation of free radicals
- Dull skin tone
- Re-densifying (anti-sagging activity)
- Lifting and re-shaping (contouring)
- Wrinkle reduction (anti-age stimulation)
- Protection of ECM (extra-cellular matrix)
- Radiant complexion (proper microcirculation)
- Stimulation of cellular activity and detox
GEN’X-17-GAA™ Complex: Orange Stem Cells + Baicalin (Telomere Protector) + Apitoxin (Bee Venom) + Crystal Tears™
Complementary components – typical to the age group
Re-densifying & Lifting: Lipodipeptide Tyrosyl-Arginyl
Anti-wrinkle Filler: 2x Hyaluronic Acid (cross-linked HA + HA 50 kDa)
Anti-oxidant: Vitamin E
ECM Protector: liposome with Rutinyl Sulfate (Rutin) + L-HP (Hydroxyproline) + MAP(Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate – the only truly stable form of Vitamin C)
- GEN’X-17-GAA™ – a stunning technology Global-Anti-Age (GAA™) that awakes youth genes of skin involved in cellular activity, thus – to stimulate:
- Synthesis of cellular RNA = by this way cells are more active and their vitality becomes similar to fibroblasts -17 years younger!
- DNA repair and cellular detoxification
- Synthesis of fibrillin (a large glycoprotein (~350 kDa), rich in cysteine, which is a main component of microfibrils – its expression is reduced during aging).
- ECM Protector is a sophisticated composition of vector-3-active molecules encapsulated in liposome that shows complementary anti-enzymatic, anti-oxidant, and protecting activities resulting in substantial protection of hyaluronic acid and other essential compounds of the extra cellular matrix (ECM). It supports the extra cellular matrix to fulfil its most crucial tasks:
- Secure skin moisture, turgescence and tonus
- Regulate the bioavailability of growth factors
Extra-Cellular Matrix (ECM) is composed of fibres (collagen and elastin) and non-fibrous macromolecules. Those can be grouped into proteoglycans (decorin, biglycan), glycosaminoglycanes (hyaluronic acid, chondroitin sulfate, heparan sulfate, dermatan sulfate) and structural glycoproteins (fibronectin, laminin).
- Age group: mature skin of women aged 40~45+
- Dull and sagging skin with wrinkles
- Global rejuvenation on all levels of skin
- All round anti-aging treatment to extend cell lifespan
- Photo-protection against UV and free radicals (FR)
- Daily skin care for skin of all types (night and/or day application)
- Luxurious therapies targeted on global rejuvenation
- Anti-wrinkle therapies for skin aged 40~45+
- Intensive re-densifying and lifting
- Treatments targeted on visible effects – improvements of skin texture from first application!
Benefits provided by leading components include:
- Re-activation of two youth proteins: KLOTHO* and FOXO**
- Re-activation of cellular detoxification and the repair of RNA&DNA damages
- Extension of the length of telomeres’*** which are responsible for lifespan of cells
- Protection of cells against high levels of free radicals and oxidative stress in the way of the expression of Cit-SAP – a protein with considerable homology to glutathione peroxidase**** (GP)
- Re-activation of cellular activity (synthesis of collagen, elastin and fibrillin)
- Increased microcirculation, thus accelerates skin oxygenation
Benefits provided by ingredients typical to this age group include:
- Re-densification: increased synthesis of fibrillin and collagen in dermis
- Skin looks younger: increased hydration, skin tone improved
- Skin looks smoother: reduced roughness, wrinkle depth reduced
- Lifting action: facial contours appear to be redrawn
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation.
Regular application provides spectacular skin improvement.
Home care: airless 50ml